The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney

24 November 2011

MSNBC Libtalker Ed Schultz: Those Cops Are PIGS

THE MACE CARD

Can Talker Score Lefty Points With 'Pig' Talk?







Boy, has Ed Schultz picked a bad time to suck up to his supposed "progressive" comrades! In his latest attempt at scoring major lefty points, the MSNBC talker resorted to repeatedly calling University of California cops "PIGS".

The incident occurred during his syndicated radio program earlier this week.

But today it has emerged that the real truth behind the now infamous pepper spray incident at otherwise-invisible UC Davis is far different than what has been reported to date.


The Right Scoop
has caught "progressives" admitting that police were simply defending themselves from hostile protesters:


PROTESTER INTERVIEWED ON DEMOCRACY NOW! TELEVISION PROGRAM: Well we were protesting together and the riot cops came at us and we linked arms and sat down peacefully to protest their presence on our campus. And then at one point they were – we had encircled them and they were trying to leave and they were trying to clear a path.

And so we sat down, linked arms and said that if they wanted to clear the path they would have to go through us. But we were on the ground, you know, heads down and all I could see was people telling me to cover my head, protect myself and put my head down. And the next thing I know we were pepper-sprayed.


Given that revelation, would pig-headed Schultz care to take back this tirade?





ED SCHULTZ (09:04): It is amazing to me that there is a law enforcement official who felt it compelled, and I'm going to say something now that is really distasteful but I feel like I have to say it because I am a product of the sixties, this is how law enforcement got the term pig. This is, this is how they got labeled pigs. And that term just turns my stomach.


SCHULTZ (10:31): I equate this to the Rodney King beating. I really do. The action, the action's no different than taking a nightstick out on a guy or to go right up and pepper-spray people right in the face when they are absolutely harmless. What's the difference?



Our advice for Schultz: next year, stick to turkey.


1 Comments:

  • I love Special Ed, & I want him to be given more face time. The more this goon goes on the air & speaks his mind, the better. He hurts whatever cause he's behind, & I love it. This is a man with extreme anger issues, who is being allowed to act out on national tv/radio, & it's not a good thing. But I still love it.

    So the cops are "pigs"? Sounds as current as calling them "the fuzz", only not as funny. So he hates cops, abused his first wife, & shot his dog while hunting. What's next? This is a poor excuse for a media figure, & my guess is he does'nt have an office at NBCnews, but he does have a kennel. But I hope & prey his bosses keep him on the air at least through the 2012 elections.

    By Anonymous danybhoy, at 25 November, 2011 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
Page Rank Checker

Powered by Blogger