The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney

06 December 2004

Harry Reid Didn't Waste Time

New Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), isn't wasting any time getting nasty, the way he has done it in Nevada for years.

He's attacking Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas:

(CNN) When asked to comment on Thomas as a possible replacement for Chief Justice William Rehnquist, Reid told NBC's "Meet the Press": "I think that he has been an embarrassment to the Supreme Court.

"I think that his opinions are poorly written. I just don't think that he's done a good job as a Supreme Court justice."

I wrote earlier that I felt Reid was being underestimated by the GOP, still full of euphoria after Daschle's removal from power. This is a good time to reiterate that warning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



 
Page Rank Checker

Powered by Blogger